"Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.
- Arrival :: To get to be at someplace, preferably on time, unlike myself who is usually late ... by a minute or 5 ...
- Vomit :: Not the splash of color I was envisioning on my floor and walls.
- Fit :: To be in good health ... or of proper mind.
- Stutter :: Wha, wha, what, you t-t-talkin about?
- Lifestream :: ... video?
- Tread :: ... Lightly by Kirsty MacColl [1989 -KITE]
- Desire :: My wish, crave, covet, desire, why to win the lottery silly!
- Freezing :: The weather some of my extended family members are dealing with.
- Permit :: Permit me to introduce myself ...
- Crinkle :: Those lines that show up in the corners of my eyes when I smile big.
Get your muttering at: Unconscious Mutterings.