Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-In

  1. I'd really like a grande Starbucks right now.
  2. Dammit! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
  3. Possession is nine-tenths of the law.
  4. "When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate: I’m Captain Jack Sparrow.
  5. Marshmallows and fire go together like stink on dirty socks.
  6. The bickering between them just goes on and on.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dessert, tomorrow my plans include helping Jen move and Sunday, I want to chillax!

You can get your 'Friday Fill-In' clicking on the title or using the button in the left ♥FAVORITE SITES column. *or re-post in a comment below!*

1 comment:

Lisa said...

1. I'd really like some free time right now.

2. The F-word is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is nine tenths of the law.

4. A fun guy to meet would be Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like butter and toast.

6. I just can't go on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include a stampin up clinic and Sunday, I want to relax some more!