Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ANYTHING NEW!!

As you may (or may not?) recall, I got invited to host the next Brenda Photo Challenge for this month of January. There is a post in December showing the 3 Christmas/Holiday items, and I picked the theme of something NEW for my theme. Below are my 3 NEW things. The first is of a reciept for a NEW reservation that will take place in September this year. We're planning a church campout! The park is just beautiful and is very near (walking distance) to the Salinas River. We stayed here with a small group last year and had a great time fishing, relaxing, sharing food, singing around a campfire ... fun!

Photobucket


This is a NEW recipe I'm going to fix tonight along with a tossed green salad and reduced fat crescent rolls. YUMMM!

Photobucket


And lastly ... transferring all the information (birthday, anniversary's, etc.) from the old 2008 calendar to the NEW 2009 calendar!

Photobucket


My thanks again for having me pick this challenge. As far as the post prior to this, to what am I going to do? I think I will take up the idea given by Donna and just see how it goes! So ... I'm up for the challenge, too! Thank you for coming by ... {{huggz}}

12 comments:

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice said...

Ooops, I somehow deleted my comment while trying to fix a typo. The ingredients for your meal look wonderful. Will there be a recipe to follow so we can all try it?

Unknown said...

Great photos. Love your new's. Hope you're dinner turns out good and thanks for being the hostess.

Donna said...

Thanks Laura!! You were a great hostess! Wonderful pictures...I Love that new calendar!! Happy night...Wish hubby & I were going camping!!!hahaa...hughugs

Donna said...

First of all, thank you for being the hostess this time around for the photo challenge! It was a tough subject, LOL! Second, thank you for your kind comments about my photos and little blog. I spend more time than I should at it, LOL. I'm glad you liked what you saw and maybe you'll come back and visit with me again!

Now, on to your photos... You did great on your ideas, particularly the ingredients for a new recipe! And we think alike on the calendar, haha.

Regarding the I Spy concept, you can always change the name to your blog and go in a different direction!

Tabitha said...

Hi there, just popped over to say thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment , I hope you will visit again soon!!
I love your photos, the calendar one made me smile, as that is what I sat and did today, changed over the diary and calendars (a bit late I know, I am so disorganised).
Take care, love and hugs Tabitha XX

Kim said...

Awesome job with the theme, LauraBelle!! I have yet to get my 2009 calendar still *sigh* Love the camping reciept. sounds like a blast!!

Jeanne said...

Love all the ingredients for your recipe. Great challenge, thanks for giving it to us.

Jeanette said...

Love all the photos...the slow cooker lasagna looks like something I would love to try. I am all about slow cooking! Thanks for hosting!

Karen M said...

Thanks for hosting a really fun challenge. Love all your photos. You'll have to let us know how the new recipe turns out. It looks good.

Brenda said...

Super New things photos! Did the new recipe taste as delicious as the ingredients looked like it would? A new calendar for the new year and a newly planned trip, both great ideas! Thank you for hosting the challenge for us!

Sharon said...

I'm late with my post (was on holidays) but it's up now! Hope you visit(funkyfairyfrolics.blogspot.com) Thanks for hosting.

Love your new things. I love the recipe idea and I really should transfer all my special birthdays, dates, etc. to my new calendar. I always forget to and then miss things :-( Oops.

Sharon