Monday, February 9, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings

"Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.

  1. Cups :: must measure everything on Weight Watchers.

  2. Brilliant :: is the word the British use instead of awesome.

  3. Disobey :: is total disregard to your wishes.

  4. Abstain :: I abstain from ripping off your arm and beating you over the head with it!

  5. Daily :: meditation ... or is that medication?

  6. You make me :: laugh out loud!

  7. Hurl :: as in bowing before the porcelain throne.

  8. Intensify :: exaggerated.

  9. F**k! :: I don't care for this word, so I won't even type it!

  10. Race :: that I run strongly, ever keeping my eye on the prize ...

Get your muttering at: Unconscious Mutterings, and have some fun!

3 comments:

Joni said...

Cups: that which runneth over.
Brilliant: minds at work.
Disobey: repercussion.
Abstain: a human right.
Daily: prayer.
You make me: think.
Hurl: insulting.
Intensify: extreme.
F**k: an acronym for unlawful carnal knowledge, often used as a slang word replacement when the education system has failed.
Race: a superficial method of separating people.

I always enjoy these, thanks!
Have a good day ~

Lisa said...

Cups :: The things that hold my hooters during the day.
Brilliant :: Why yes, I am thanks.
Disobey :: And you will be punished.
Abstain :: From alcohol while pregnant.
Daily :: Dealings with ignorance.
You make me :: smile!
Hurl :: Wayne's World!
Intensify :: Make stronger and stronger.
F**k! :: A word I wish my hubby would use less often.
Race :: a human construct used to fit people into false categories.

Friday said...

Great mutterings! I applaud you for not surrendering to the Eff word like I did. I'm such a little devil ... like a little kid who giggled every time hearing a "bad" word. I used to think the "B" word was butt. LOL

*hugs for you*