Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings

"Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.

  1. Take :: me out to the ball game, take me out to the crowds ...

  2. 350 :: is 10 less than doing a 360.

  3. Stand :: by your man.

  4. Raspberry :: cobbler.

  5. Turnstile :: that annoying contraption that bruises my hip.

  6. Infomercial :: when there's nothing else on TV I may watch.

  7. Dejected :: morose.

  8. What’s the word? :: Whazzup!

  9. Awestruck :: totally when I first saw Bryce Canyon.

  10. Smashed :: banana's make yummy bread!

Get your muttering at: Unconscious Mutterings, and have some fun!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Take :: me to the river.

350 :: degree angle.

Stand :: and deliver.

Raspberry :: and chocolate.

Turnstile :: record player.

Infomercial :: Stop screaming at me.

Dejected :: and sad.

What’s the word? :: The bird is the word.

Awestruck :: or dumbstruck.

Smashed :: not fun the next day.

Abby said...

Thanks for reminding me I've got ripe ripe bananas that need to be transformed into bread!

Anonymous said...

Take :: Five

350 :: Pounds

Stand :: Up and Shout.

Raspberry :: Pie.

Turnstile :: Tokens

Infomercial :: Yelling Man

Dejected :: sad.

What’s the word? :: Amen

Awestruck :: Mouth agape

Smashed :: Hammered Thumb! OUCH!