Thursday, November 20, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings


"Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.

  1. Please stop :: whistling! It's drivin' me nuts!

  2. Move over :: ya bed hogg!

  3. Sweet as :: sugar.

  4. Bet :: combined with Lose it what happens if the first I choose!

  5. Mad about :: You was one of my favorite sit-coms.

  6. It’s over :: and done with.

  7. Intend to :: inform you of your rights ...

  8. Blame :: it all on me. I can handle it cuz I got big shoulders.

  9. Jefferson :: Airplane.

  10. Heartless :: , ruthless. 32 Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.


Get your muttering at:Unconscious Mutterings

1 comment:

Lisa said...

1. Please stop :: acting so immature...stupid students.

2. Move over :: my belly's growin!

3. Sweet as :: pie.

4. Bet :: you couldn't eat five bananas in one minute.

5. Mad about :: dealing with rude students who don't listen.

6. It’s over :: when the fat lady sings.

7. Intend to :: go to sleep when I get home.

8. Blame :: it on the rain that is falling, falling.

9. Jefferson :: Airplane.

10. Heartless :: bastard.