Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

  1. Please feel free to help yourself.

  2. When I put perfume on my arm, I can't help sniffing it occasionally.

  3. My favorite thing to cook is taco's!

  4. Huggs 'n kisses is something I can't get enough of.

  5. That's the thing I love most about my children.

  6. Stupid drivers always makes me think to myself, what the heck?

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to bunco, tomorrow my plans include taking a boat ride on the lake and Sunday, I want to chillax!

Get your Friday Fill-In using the button in the left column.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

1. Please feel free to share your opinion.

2. When I bake cookies, I can't help sniffing it occasionally.

3. My favorite thing to cook is cheese enchiladas!

4. Sincere praise is something I can't get enough of.

5. That's the thing I love most about my students.

6. Uninformed decisions always makes me think to myself, what the heck?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include making some Christmas cards, and Sunday, I need to grade!

LauraBelle said...

I'm glad you're doing these here! It's fun to see what other people think. Thanks! {{huggs}}

O said...

Great list & cute hippie pic! Thanks so much for your sweet comments over at my blog :) About the camera...hmmm...I'm assuming it's not just a simple smudge that is making the pictures come out fuzzy, right? If it is, look for a good lens cleaning cloth/kit. I have a 3M cloth. If the lens was pushed in or offset I'm so sorry but I don't know how to fix that. :( I hate to say it but you might have to take it somewhere to have it looked at and I don't even know how much something like that would cost. :( Your poor camera!

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

Abby said...

Okay! I'll help myself to some tacos and grab hugs and kisses on my way out!