Thursday, November 6, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings

"Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.

  1. In love :: holding hands, giggles, whispered words ...

  2. Be my guest :: help yourself to whatever!

  3. Number one :: You shall have no other gods before me.

  4. Swallowed whole :: and he was worried grapes would grow out his tummy ...

  5. 50 percent :: sharing half

  6. Made in :: USA

  7. Supplement :: those pills I take every morning.

  8. Right for :: you isn't neccessarily right for me.

  9. Endless :: ... Remind me of the man. What man? Man of power. What power? Power to who-do. Who-do what? Remind me of the man. What man? Man of power. What pow....

  10. Ceramic :: bull. *IE: ceramic bull, in a gift shop.

Get your muttering at:Unconscious Mutterings

No comments: