My favorite lamp ... I use it as a night light in the front/liviing room. It's a little fuzzy but I don't have time to play with it now, so it'll have to do!
♥
Saturday school
-
Goodbye, September. Seems like it just got here!
I noticed another "survey" on the adjunct break room whiteboard.
I also am enjoying the cooler temperatu...
3 days ago










4 comments:
Hi, i was wondering if you were interested in hosting the next Brenda Photo Challenge??
love the lamp, very pretty!
very cute Laura!!
Thank you Nicole! I love this lamp!
That's a beautiful lamp, Laura. I bet it looks dreamy at night! Thanks for the comments over at my little blog. Hope I didn't miss you before you go on your trip, to say Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to you too. Thanks for the greetings! May God bless you with safe travels. :)
Post a Comment