Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Fill-ins!

And...here we go! Replace my bold words with YOUR words!

  1. Right now I'm coughing, coughing, coughing.

  2. Tardiness is my well known quirk.

  3. Are you following my blog?

  4. Salt first, then pepper!

  5. That's why I'm cool like that.

  6. Parenthood is one of my favorite tv shows ever!

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping better, tomorrow my plans include a birthday dinner and Sunday, I want to chillax at our AFA picnic!
You can get your 'Friday Fill-In' clicking on the title above or using the button in the left ♥FAVORITE SITES column. *or re-post in a comment below!*

2 comments:

Gerry Ann said...

1. Right now I'm Uhm.. supposed to be working but I'm..here.
2.I have to many to know which one is my well known quirk.
3. Are you doing good?
4. Get the kids to school first, then RELAX.. I mean, work!
5. That's why you do as I say and not as I do.
6. Grey's Anatomy is one of my favorite tv shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include office work and Sunday, I want to do more office work.. have to catch up after vacation!

LauraBelle said...

Thanks Gerryann for playing! ❤