Thursday, May 13, 2010

Home - Day 5

So this is day 5 of being home from visiting family in Colorado. I am still "sick". Right now, it's just after 10-am and I am still in my nightgown, robe 'n slippers. The dishwasher door is open and yet nothing is put away. My bed, still unmade, beckons me to come lay down. I took 2 VICKS DayQuil with Vitamin C and only feel half awake ... things I've planned on working on ... well, they're still just in my mind. I thought I'd share an email I got that I thought was pretty darned smart:

What to do when you are bored at work ..

1. Kill a few flies.

2. Put them in the sun to dry for one hour.

3. Once they are dry, pick a pencil and paper... Let your imagination flow.

Here are a few examples...

How's the weather up there?
wheee!
Giddy'up! C'mon! Let's GO!
Steady now! Easy there, turn to the right!
Yeehaw! JUMP!
ahhh, this is the life!
ow, hurry, hurry up! I gotta GO!
... what line where? ...
Last one back to the office is on phone duty!


If you come up with something new, be sure to let me know ... have fun~!

2 comments:

Donna said...

!!!!!!HAHAHAHAaa......NoWayYouDidAllThis!!!!!!LOLOL....
OhMyWord girl! Hope you're better now!!
hughugs

Donna said...

OKKKKKK...It was an EMAIL!!!HAHAHAa
You had me Worried!!!
hughugs