Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mutterage


"Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.


  1. Insight :: What I like to have prior to doing something new.
  2. Irksome :: Drivers that don't follow simple rules!

  3. Maybe :: ... I will, maybe I won't ...

  4. Confirmation :: That's a big 10-4 buddy!

  5. Bib :: Kiddie catch all.

  6. Stop! :: in the name of looovee before you break my heart ....

  7. Lobster :: red is what I get when in the sun too long. Burn 'n peel.

  8. Boys :: will be boys, will be boys, will be boys.

  9. Fire away :: Give it your best shot.

  10. Give up :: go home, go on, get outta here!

Get your own mutterage by clicking on picture link in my favorite site's list!

No comments: