1 - (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
¾ cup M&M's or Smarties candies
½ cup walnuts, chopped
⅓ cup margarine
1 cup flour
¼ cup sugar, granulated
⅓ cup sugar, brown packed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat the margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add the walnuts and flour; mix well.
4. Reserve 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture; press the remaining crumb
mixture into bottom of a 8″ square pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
6. Combine the softened cream cheese, granulated sugar and
vanilla; using an electric mixer, mix at medium speed until well
7. Add the egg; mix well.
8. Layer 1/2 cup of the Smarties or M&M candies over the crust;
top with the cream cheese mixture.
9. Combine the remaining candy and reserved crumb mixture;
10. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the cream cheese mixture.
11. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
12. Let cool completely before serving.
WW POINTS for one square: 5
Nutritional information one square: 217 calories, 13.6g fat, 0.7g fiber