I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed the Friday Fill-In Blogger a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. If you'd like to play along, great! if you just want to do the regular Fill-Ins, that's perfectly fine, too! And...here we go!
There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say whatever that pops into your head! Replace my bold words with YOUR words!
- Ahhhh, I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee!
- Mentally preparing for the new year fast approaching!
- Creating a safe environment.
- REST and relaxation.
- Kick start your morning with reading God's Word.
- Mayans predictions of the end of the world FAILED.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting friends, tomorrow my plans include just a little housework and Sunday, I want to chillax!!
You can get your "Friday Fill-In" by clicking on the title above or using the button in the left ... წஜღFAVORITE SITES ... column.
*or re-post in a comment below!*