Saturday, June 6, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings

"Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head!

  1. Nursery :: Rocking Grandma. What you volunteer to be.

  2. Side effect :: What happens when you suddenly stop something ...

  3. Heart to heart :: ... sometimes words need not be uttered.

  4. Try :: If at first you don't succeed ...

  5. Hog :: Canyon ... a place in the backwoods of Paso Robles, CA.

  6. Symptom :: makes me wonder what the cause is.

  7. Collide :: ... when two worlds collide ... ?

  8. Fury :: ANGER!

  9. Incorporated :: the town I live in was officially done in 1979.

  10. Summer :: VACATION time!

Get your muttering at: Unconscious Mutterings, and have some fun!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Good answers sweetie! Now I'm off to feed your fish...Hahahaa..night sugar!hughugs

Karen said...

I can't remember if I've told you this already, but the cat clock is just like one my Grandma had when I was a little girl. I found one like it once and had it for a few years. I don't know where it is now but I like it!