Thursday, September 25, 2008

LisaBoo's Baby!

I am posting this because I tend to have a horrible affliction of what's commonly know as: FAVORTISM. Yes ... me. I admit it. I know one is NOT supposed to favor one child over another, yet I have this compulsion to stalk Lisa with a vengance. "WH-WHAT!", you exclaim. "WHY?", you ask?

Because she stole my heart while she was attending school here in California, several years ago ... and since she has my heart I must follow her everywhere she goes and find cutesy lil things to show her my life is not totally amiss with her having my heart ... and today, I found this. Now I can watch her baby grow, too!



Week-by-week as her pregnancy date approaches, we will see the baby ticker grow and develop, matching her own baby's development. AND ~ like any happy bouncing baby, the baby ticker baby will move around. I hope LisaBoo will like this and want to steal it for her webpage, too!!

I love you Lisa!

UPDATE: Saturday 6:30 sumpthin AM - When I post my next I Spy picture, I'll move this ticker over into the left sidebar for my viewing pleasure!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwww thanks Auntie. I actually have this on my MySpace and Facebook! HAHAHA!

Love you just as much in return!

Abby said...

I don't know who Lisa Boo is, but I love these baby-ticker things!