Saturday school
-
Goodbye, September. Seems like it just got here!
I noticed another "survey" on the adjunct break room whiteboard.
I also am enjoying the cooler temperatu...
54 Years...and Worms.
-
Good morning, Friends... Well, it's been 54 years for me and Larry this
past September 26th. I think we blinked and it turned into 2026!! I miss
197...
Found but Lost
-
Jami and her husband went back to the lake Sunday morning. The divers found
him in a 25 foot drop off just a few feet from the ropes and buoys of the
s...
Always a Bride, Even After Divorce
-
Awe! Weddings! An accumulation of months of preparation. The selection of
rings, the Bride’s dress, tuxes, flowers, bouquets, choosing the cake, and
the gu...
STOP the STIGMA! Not Every Apple is Bad
-
One of my grandsons was in a classroom, for kids with difficulties, at the
age of 5. Unsettled by separation anxiety, he would run out of the
classroom, h...
Frugal Friday
-
Zaycon Foods offers bulk meat at a great price. The boneless skinless
chicken breast is $1.69/lb. I am ordering enough for 6 months. I will
freeze about 2/...
Something #47
-
We spy with our little eyes TIME.
Beth spied:
Nicole spied:
And with that spy we have decided that it is time for We Spy:You Spy to
come to an end. With ...
2 comments:
Lovely video!
I really love that song. So beautiful, and the video only makes it more special.
Post a Comment