.
We have been on the Weight Watchers program, hence the dessert box ... ironically, sitting on the kitchen counter is my Ice Cream Truck cookie jar ... and several months ago, my husband clipped this cartoon from the newpaper and and gave it to me ...
How I laughed as this is SO him! He is awful with portion control!
I put packing tape over it and placed it on the fridge door, and I still grin each time I see it ... I hope this'll give you a chuckle, too!
.
Saturday school
-
Goodbye, September. Seems like it just got here!
I noticed another "survey" on the adjunct break room whiteboard.
I also am enjoying the cooler temperatu...
3 days ago

3 comments:
that is funny...and so true :)
thanks for spying!
cute comic!
happy spying!
HAHAHA! That comic cracks me up!
I have mine up on flickr! Enjoy!
Post a Comment